Proofpix, a unique service catering to professional photographers, makes its debut at WPPI 2019 in Las Vegas.
Proofpix offers many of the services a photographer requires in one unified platform at a lower price point. This bundled approach means that a photographer no longer has to pay for multiple services and can work from one platform with less time wasted. This combination of services under one roof also means that Proofpix can automate tasks that other services cannot. Julian Dormon, the founder, offers this example:
Using our custom forms, a photographer can allow their customers to pre-register for an upcoming photo event. They can accept a deposit or a session fee, have the customer schedule a time and choose from optional available products or packages. Once that form is submitted, our system creates a customer in the photographer's built-in CRM, a password-protected gallery is created in the event automatically, an order for that customer is started and populated with their choices and their email is added to our mass-email event invitation without the photographer having to do a single thing. Even if you could do that with services like ShootProof, Calendly, MailChimp and JotForms, why would you want to work with four different services?
Proofpix combines the following services:
- No-commission client galleries
- Lab and Self fulfillment
- Digital contracts
- Custom forms with pre-payments
- Customer appointments and scheduling
- Mass email with open, click-through and bounce tracking
Proofpix differentiates itself further by focusing on high-volume photography solutions.
GalleryMagic is a tool that creates galleries in an event automatically. GalleryMagic works from one of the following three workflows:
- CSV file upload
- Anonymous galleries can be auto-generated before an event or on-the-fly at the event from an app
- Custom forms can create galleries once submitted by a customer
The SortMagic App eliminates the tedious task of sorting thousands of images into hundreds of galleries without the need for unreliable QR codes or expensive, burdensome tethering equipment. The app also has the following advantages:
- Works on iOS and Android devices
- Can be used by multiple photographers at the same event
- The app tracks each photographer's time per session so photographers can stay on track
- The app requires just two clicks between sessions to track users
- Galleries can be added on-the-fly for surprise/unknown attendees
- The app can work without an internet connection and sync later when it finds one
- Gallery URLs and passwords can be shared on the spot by any method (email, SMS, social networks)
- The app can read QR codes to make gallery selection easier (but not required)
Proofpix will be exhibiting in booth 1064.