The Fastest & Highest Quality Photo Printing at Only 8 Pounds
The latest revolution in full-color digital photo printing is here: Impressa® IP60 Digital Photo Printer! This professional-grade printer was designed specifically for photo booths, professional photography, cruise lines, school and sports photography, event photography, amusement parks and much more. Not only is Impressa IP60 Digital Photo Printer the perfect photo booth printer and event printer, IP60 is also the ideal professional photo printer for studios. Using new, highly-advanced inkjet technology, Impressa IP60 has many advantages over traditional dye-sublimation photo printers:
- Fastest Printing: 4x6 photos print in just 7 seconds each, and single 2 x6 photo strips print in only 3.5 seconds.
- Low Cost Per Print: 4 x 6 photos, including ink and paper, have an average cost of just $0.12 each.
- Highest Print Resolution: up to 1200 x 4800 dpi. Similar priced dye-sublimation printers print at 300 dip.
- Lightest Weight: the entire printer weighs just 8lbs. (3.6 kg). Comparable dye-sub printers weigh between 25 and 50 lbs. (11.4 kg to 23 kg).
- Widest Range of Substrates: gloss, luster, linen, repositionable adhesive papers, postcards, magnetic, metallic and more are available.
- Most Versatile: print any length without changing supplies. This allows operators to maximize their profits by offering larger print sizes. Print 2x6, 4x6, 6x6, 6x8, 6x12, or any other length up to 24".
- Easy to Load: simply remove the all-in-one print head with integrated ink tanks and snap in a new one.
- Dye- or Pigment-Based Inks: IP60 can use either dye or pigment inks. Use dye ink from the most vibrant and brilliant colors in photo booths, amusement and retail applications. Use pigment ink for the most accurate color renditions and to get archival-grade performance in applications such as wedding and portrait photos.
- Designed & Built in USA: Primera is one of the only major printer manufacturers that still builds its products in the USA
- Link: 10 Ways to Increase Photo Booth Revenue with IP60 Over Dye-Sub